Installing via WP Dashboard
There are multiple ways you can install a plugin, so the Disqus Conditional Load. Two of the most common ways are doing it via the WordPress dashboard, and via FTP.
Follow these steps to install the plugin from your WordPress dashboard.
Make sure you are logged in and have the right capabilities to manage plugins.
- Hover over the menu option Plugins, then click on Add New.
- Press the Upload Plugin button.
- Press choose file and select the our plugin zip file which you have downloaded.
- Press Open, then press Install Now.
- Now you can activate the plugin by clicking on Activate Now
If the installation did not work or you see an error after pressing Install Now, you can always contact our support.
If the installation did not work or you see an error after pressing Install Now, you can always contact our support
Last modified 3yr ago